4 dec 2008

December kit Scrapabilly




This last two weeks we have been really busy with al kind of fun things. Martin got a new contract with Talpa as songwriter, so we needed to celebrate that with a fun day at Amsterdam. We bought a few little christmas ornaments, so I already brought the tree out of the closet. I know it is way to early for that, but I just like the lights and glitter so mucht. Also I needed to make some stuff with the December kit from Scrapabilly. I didnt felt like making lay-outs, so I thought i dont make a lay-out at all :) I made 2 christmas trees and a little stationary kit with home made envelopes. Both projects are really easy to make!. I also spended a weekend at my mom's, making a patchwork pillow. It is not finished yet, but I hope to finish it before christmas. Will share soon!. What also needs to be finished before christmas are all my schoolassignments. So I am working on that really hard this weeks. I just need to finish one more assignment, but You also need to show some of your own work, so I am working on that too. We have a presentation at december 17th. I hope I will get some good grades :)
Tomorow night is Presentnight! So everyone who is celebrating Saint Nicholas! Have fun and enjoy! I am off to bed LOL!
Hugs
Martine

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Not EVERYONE is celebrating St.Nic ;)
    All those christmas goodies look great, and congrats to martin on the new contracT!!!
    anita
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Weer zoveel leuke creaties! Bedankt voor de inspiratie, ik moet zeker die storybook cartridge van korterbij bestuderen ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen