16 nov 2009

Family joy

Remember the digital painting I was making.... Well I finished it while we where in the states:) In the Oval there is place for a saying or a name. I made this one for the Cardcompany, but they decided that it wouldnt fit there style, Ofcourse not fun to hear and I was a bit bumped, but I do still like it, And I learned allot making it (and it is not perfect at all, but I like it this way (the background could be better, but who know's what I will do with that in the future)

XOXO
Martine

3 opmerkingen:

  1. ik vind het mega gaaf dat je dit digitaal kunt maken, ik zou niet weten hoe ik dat zou moeten doen hahaha. ik vind hem ook erg leuk!

    corinnexxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind hem ook erg mooi, jammer dat ze hem niet in de collectie op wilde nemen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a bummer!but maybe the next one?The technique is way cool!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen