25 okt 2008

Scrapbooking overload!

Way too late... but here are finaly my lay-outs and projects with the October kit from Scrapabilly
Yesterday was the perfect day for Scrapbooking!. I finished 1 lay-out, 1 card and 1 minibook for the scrapabilly kit and 2 lay-outs just for my own :D
(A cute little Maya Road House)
(A Fancy Pants lay-out about going back to school)
(Yikes! A card!! :D) (A funny lay-out about us in Vegas. We slept about the whole time.. We need a rematch for that trip :D)(This is my favorite lay-out for now! I just LOVE this paper from American Crafts. It is SO bright and happy! The picture was perfect for it! I felt bad last night, that I didnt had another picture to scrapbook more with this papers!)
I also started my first Mixed Media project... I hope it turnes out pretty (or at least good enough to keep trying!).
It felt good to be so creative on just one day! Cant wait to have more days like this! (Do need more picture's tho!)
Hugs Martine

1 opmerking:

  1. Wow you have been productive!
    I love the projects, especially the 'back to school' LO with the lace paper. Cute pic, too!

    xoxo
    Marlies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen