18 dec. 2009

where did this week go?

serious! its friday already! I worked the whole week instead of the usual 3 day's, Martin had his usually busy work week, but he also got a nasty cold and cough! awe the poor guy couldn't even make some calls, he could only cough while talking.



I started on the Tim Holtz 12 days of Christmas. I am stuck at day 6 (day 5 is not in the picture) So I might skip that one for now and continue on the other onces today. Today is also. christmaslunch at the daycare, So I will go to there to help and enjoy the fun. I think I have to leave the house pretty early because it snowed again





this was yesterday, at this moment it is still to dark to take a new picture! Damian celebrated his birthday yesterday at school an Rianne made cookies for him to give to the other kids,


everybody liked them (duh!) I wish I could make these too! the look so cool and yummie! Maybe we will make some in the christmasholiday;)
Look, she made these last night


for her hubby to take to work! sweet huh!
Tomorow I am going to a Bee (a crop for quilters) with my mom, we are going to make fabric stars, the evening I am going to spend at my SIL. we are going out to dinner and watch a movie;) Sunday.. No plans yet, but I am crossing my fingers that we can go christmasshopping in Amsterdam;)
have a nice weekend!
hugs! Martine
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik zal alvast koekjes en icing maken dan gaan we ze samen versieren.
    Kus zus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice blog.I'm waiting for your new post.
    Have a nice day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh je neefje al weer 6 jaar. Waar blijft de tijd. Ik wens je samen met Martin en familie hele gezellige feestdagen en een prachtig 2010. Ga je weer naar Kars in februari?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen